The way you make water and sewer applications has CHANGED. Unitywater now contracts Private Certifiers like us and we’ve made it EASY, FAST and SECURE.
HOW TO: Request a Quote
1. Visit www.waterconnections.com.au and click on Request A Quote
2. Complete the online form & submit
3. You’ll receive a request notice then our quote soon after.
HOW TO: Lodge an Application
We accept applications in Moreton Bay, Sunshine Coast and Noosa for buildings and land developments and certificates of completion. Visit www.waterconnections.com.au and click on Lodge an Application.
HANDY HINT #1:
Download our Lodgement Checklist and have all the items you need ready before starting your application.
COMPLETE all fields as follows:
1. Enter your quote reference and fee amount
2. Complete the Applicant Details – name and contact information
3. Fill in the site details – lot number & address
4. Describe the development i.e. number of units
5. Upload: Decision Notice / Plans / Council Infrastructure Charges (if required)
6. Tick the type of application – new connection, change, certificate of completion
7. Upload the owners’ consent (see the consent form we supplied for you)
8. Add any other relevant documents
9. Complete the declaration
10. Pay online (it’s easy & secure), then SUBMIT
HANDY HINT #2:
When you CREATE an ACCOUNT for your applications, you won’t need to start from scratch if you get interrupted or if you need to wait for details. Just SAVE then RETURN to it later.
Water Connections is a private certifier, accredited by Unitywater to assess new water and sewerage applications in the Moreton Bay, Sunshine Coast and Noosa council areas.
Water Connections accept water and sewerage applications for residential, commercial & industrial, small subdivisions and changes of use. However, we can only accept applications that do not involve ‘truck’ infrastructure, such as network extensions.
We also assess changes to existing approvals and issue certificates of completion.
For more information head to the Water Connections website or phone us on 07 3257 4371.
Water Connections is a division of Project Urban.