- Member of the Planning Institute of Australia
- Member of the Urban Development Institute of Australia
Amanda has over 20 years’ experience as a development town planner in both private practice and local government. During this time, Amanda has been responsible for the management of development assessment processes, coordinating specialist consultants, due diligence reporting and working closely with clients and consultants. She has managed multi-disciplinary projects that required negotiation, decision-making and project management skills to deliver balanced and informed outcomes. Amanda has an extensive knowledge of the legislative requirements relating to regional planning, State Planning Policies and the IDAS process.
- 2016 – Current: Senior Planner, Project Urban
- 2007- 2016: Senior Planner, KHA Development Managers
- 2002 – 2007: Consulting Town Planner to various planning consultancies (including Ken Hicks & Associates, PMM, Sunshine Coast Survey & Planning, Heilbronn Group, LandPartners) and Caloundra City Council
- 2000 – 2002: Senior Town Planner, Caloundra City Council
- 1998 – 2000: Town Planner, Keilar Fox & McGhie (now LandPartners)
- 1995 – 1998: Town Planning Assistant/Town Planner, Caboolture Shire Council (now Moreton Bay RegionalCouncil).
- Residential Care Facilities – Taigum, Parkinson, Eagleby and Springwood
- Retirement Villages – Caboolture, Strathpine and Rockhampton
- RiskSmart Development Applications (Brisbane City Council) – Various applications for Centre activities, new dwellings / extensions, low & medium impact industries,
warehouses, multiple dwellings, dual occupancies and reconfiguring of a lot.
- Glasson Drive, Bethania – 12,000m2 GFA, showroom development
- Brereton Street, South Brisbane – 13 storey, mixed use development
- Robertson Street, Fortitude Valley – 11 storey, mixed use development.
- Berwick Street, Fortitude Valley – 9 storey, residential and commercial development.
- Oxley Road, Corinda – 5 storey redevelopment comprising residential units with commercial uses at ground floor level.
- Shell Company of Australia – major infrastructure projects including new loading terminal at Pinkenba, upgrading storage capacity for fuel and bitumen bulk storage facilities and pipelines at both Pinkenba & Townsville
- Caltex Australia – upgrading storage facilities at Mackay Port
- Narangba Industrial area – noxious industry developments
- Brendale – 32ha industrial development
- Johnson Transport – major transport depot, Caboolture