- Ongoing: Member of Planning Institute of Australia (PIA)
Glen has more than 20 years experience in the development industry, and specialises in coordinating large, complex development applications involving multiple stakeholders. During his career, he has undertaken projects for both private and public sector clients and has worked for town planning, architectural and surveying practices, as well as local government.
Glen’s knowledge of planning and development legislation and policy is second to none, and his broad range of experience has resulted in his involvement in some of South East Queensland’s largest and most influential projects.
- 2016-Current: Director, Project Urban, Sunshine Coast
- 2005-2016: Director, KHA Development Managers, Sunshine Coast
- 2004–2005: Manager of Development Assessment, Maroochy Shire Council (now part of the amalgamated Sunshine Coast Council), Sunshine Coast
- 2000–2004: Unit Co-ordinator of Development Assessment, Maroochy Shire Council, Sunshine Coast
- 1996–2000: Senior Planner, June D’rozario & Associates, Darwin
- Horton Park Golf Course Relocation Project, Bli Bli – relocation of the city golf course to a new suburban location, allowing for the sale of the site to the Council for the purposes of a new CBD
- Suncentral Maroochydore – Precinct Planning for the new central business district
- Hyatt Coolum Master Plan, Yaroomba, including a 300 room hotel, retail elements, up to 660 residential units, and 90 ha of open space.
- The Atrium Apartments, Buderim – a staged, master-planned integrated community with lifestyle homes and communal facilities.
- Buderim Springs Retail Centre, Buderim
- Kings Christian Church, Buderim
- East Arm Industrial Park, Darwin
- Yandina Business Park, Yandina
- Retirement Village, Caboolture-Bribie Island Road, Ningi
- The Big Top Shopping Centre Redevelopment Assessment, Maroochydore
- Coolum Park Shopping Centre Assessment, Coolum Beach
- The Element Apartments and Shops Assessment, Coolum Beach
- Parklakes Stage 2, Bli Bli. More than 250 lots as part of a master-planned community over several stages
- Twin Waters Resort – Stage 7, Twin Waters
- Twin Waters Tennis Courts Redevelopment, Twin Waters
- Bellflower Estate, Sippy Downs, over 300 allotments in several stages for Investa