- Registered with Board of Surveyors, Queensland
- Endorsement: Consulting & Cadastral Surveyor
- Member of the Spatial Sciences Institute
Manoj has been a registered surveyor for over 20 years and more than half of that time has been as part of the Project Urban team. Over the years, Manoj has become a specialist in all aspects of the built form, especially strata titling and lease surveys, covering volumetric surveys, exclusive use plans, and services location diagrams. He has an eye for detail and his thorough understanding of the cadastral titling process makes him an expert in all facets of surveying for the built form. Manoj also has experience in rural and residential subdivisions, identification surveys, easement and road resumption surveys.
- Nov 2017 – Current: Survey Manager – Built Form, Project Urban
- Feb 2016 – Nov 2017: Senior Surveyor, Project Urban
- 2003 – Jan 2016: Senior Surveyor, KHA Development Managers
- 2001-2003: Senior Surveyor | Branch Manager, McNee Surveys Pty Ltd, Blackwater
- 1997-2001: Senior Surveyor, M.H Lodweyk Pty Ltd, Mt Isa
- 1996-1997: Graduate Surveyor, Earl James & Associates, Darwin NT
- 1996-1997: Graduate Surveyor, Peter Reid Surveys, Darwin NT
- 1995-1996: Graduate Surveyor, Warren F Johnson & Company, Kununurra WA
- 1993-1995: Graduate Surveyor, Harrison Grierson Consultants Ltd, Suva, Fiji Islands
- 1990-1993: Graduate Surveyor, lands and Survey Department, Suva, Fiji Islands
- Hillwood Apartments on Raffles, Mt Gravatt East – We prepared the building format plans for this four storey, 24 unit building, including coordination of the conditions of approval to facilitate plan sealing.
- Stringybark Place Townhouses, Buderim – This project was done in four stages and comprised a total of 200 townhouses. We prepared the Community Title Survey for each stage, easement documentation, plus service location plans, exclusive use plans (courtyards etc) and sales plans.
- Sea Pearl Mooloolaba, volumetric survey of this 12 storey mixed use building, including construction set out and cadastral titles for 24 residential units plus 4 commercial lots.
- Baylife Apartments Deception Bay – This is a 2 stage project with a total of 74 apartments, built in three and four storey buildings. We prepared easement documentation, building set out and the Community Title Survey.
• Seabreeze, Mooloolaba – We undertook the Community Title Survey for this 8 storey building comprising 24 boutique apartments and a ground floor retail tenancy. We prepared the sales disclosure plans and also did the building set out and water alignment survey prior to construction. Riverland Residences, Maroochydore – This project, for 15 townhouses, required us to prepare civil construction and building set outs, as constructed plans as well as the
Community Title Survey (and exclusive use plans).
- The George, Cotton Tree – This six storey building in exclusive Cotton Tree features 18 boutique apartments, ground floor retail and upper floor office tenancies. We prepared the Community Title Survey, exclusive use plans, services location diagram and attended to plan sealing with Council.
- Settlers Cove Noosa – High end 4 storey residential unit site, advice on strata set-up, construction set out, and cadastral titling.
• Pikki Street Twin Tower residential development – strata title survey, building format plans, exclusive use areas; cadastral titling.